Fall retreat is a weekend set aside to get away and be with Jesus.
This is an amazing opportunity to step back from distractions of everyday life and retreat into Jesus. This weekend includes times of worship, teaching, and fun activities with your community. Every year is different, but we always encounter God in life-changing ways!
FRIDAY - College Station
- 6 PM - Check-in at Antioch
- We will stay in host homes this night, so bring bags with you to check-in.
SATURDAY - Pineywoods Camp
- 8:30 AM - Carpool to Pineywoods
- We will spend the night at camp.
SUNDAY - Return to College Station
- 2 PM - Leave for College Station
- 5 PM - Return to College Station
$55 early bird ends Oct. 1
$70 after Oct. 1
In order for each student to get the most out of the weekend, we are asking that students commit to participating in the whole weekend!
*Possession or consumption of tobacco, alcohol, and illegal drugs are not permitted on this trip.